Hey everyone! Thank you once again for your amazing support. We have been absolutely stunned by all of you and hope you’ve been enjoying this crazy ride as much as we do.
While you know just how much we are all about the professionalism (commence snarky comments & rolling of the eyes here) but even with our proud amateurism aside, we’re all about giving you guys as much heads up as possible before something cool takes place.
With that said, we have planned out our board game nights for the next five weeks, and have a really exciting line up setup.
Next Month’s Board Game Schedule
- Jan 9th – Dice Forge & Zombie Dice
- Jan 16th – Bunny Kingdom & Dungeon Mayhem
- Jan 23rd – Ben has graciously agreed to DM for us through one, two,or possibly three super violent games of DungeonQuest which will be an awesome treat!
- Jan 30th – Betrayal at House on the Hill & Kittens in a Blender
- Feb 6th – Settlers of Catan, Tsuro
We are getting the video game streams up and running and expect everyone will be up with their own set video game streaming times by the end of the month (although hopefully quite a bit before then), as well as have longer game plays on YouTube start coming out before too long.
So keep your eyes out for all the extra fun!
In case you missed the recent fun:
- The last board game stream (Tiny Epic Galaxies & 5-Minute Dungeon)
- Braden streaming Destiny 2
- New Year’s Eve Stream (Pre-Technical Difficulties, aka Part 1)
- New Year’s Eve Stream (Post-Technical Difficulties, aka Part 2)
Please consider supporting us on Patreon, and thank you for all the support so far and we’re looking forward to where this is all going!
Proud to embrace the locally created moniker of “Corrupt Overlord” from one of the all time great Lords of Waterdeep runs, Shane is one member of the Assorted Meeples crew and will be hard at work creating awesome content for the website. He is a long-time player of board games, one time amateur poker player, and tends to run to the quirky or RPG side of things when it comes to playing video games.